cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaikSayyad
Level: Powered On

Selected dates from a calendar

Hello Mates,

I have to display a calendar and selected dates label on a Bashbord screen to filter the created on range items from SP list. please help me to build it from start level.

You can have a look on below screen for exactly what I'm looking.Calendar.png

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Selected dates from a calendar

Hi @ShaikSayyad 

you can modify your expression as:

CountIf('Data Source Name',Region = "Region1" && DateCol >= DatePicker1.SelectedDate && DateCol <= DatePicker2.SelectedDate)

Here, 'Date Source Name' is the name of my data source and I am referring DateCol as the column which holds the date value. Please replace these names with the actual names.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Hi @ShaikSayyad 

Currently, multiple date selection is not supported in PowerApps. You can raise an idea on https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas.

As a workaround, you can add two date pickers and to show the label you can concatenate the values selected in both of the date pickers

Expression to be used on Text property of Label:
"Selected Dates: "&DatePicker1.SelectedDate&" - "&DatePicker2.SelectedDate
MicrosoftTeams-image (172).png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
ShaikSayyad

Hello 

Thanks for your suggestion, it would good idea to use date pickers but how can I filter no of records from SP list in between those two selected dates. you can refer my requirement on below screen.list11.png

I have a label to display the no of records with region value condition, could you please let me know how to resolve it.

Super User
Super User

Hi @ShaikSayyad 

you can modify your expression as:

CountIf('Data Source Name',Region = "Region1" && DateCol >= DatePicker1.SelectedDate && DateCol <= DatePicker2.SelectedDate)

Here, 'Date Source Name' is the name of my data source and I am referring DateCol as the column which holds the date value. Please replace these names with the actual names.

Hope this Helps!

ShaikSayyad

Hi Yash,

It was not showing true count, my date and time column has in standard date and time format as you can see below screen

Date.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 166 members 4,304 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: