cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shikarishambu
Level: Power Up

SharePoint Multi step/stage form

I would like to build a multi step/stage form where there are 3 or 4 groups of fields. Only the first group of fields is available to the user in the first stage. When the status (field on the form) is updated then second set of fields becomes available etc. Essentially it is one form with multi step workflow and each group of fields is related to a workflow stage. Is it possible to do this with PowerApps alone or do we have to include Microsoft Flow into the mix. Please let me know if there are any available examples of something similar.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SharePoint Multi step/stage form

Hi @shikarishambu ,

First of all, it seems that you mentioned both workflow and flow. These 2 are totally different. If you are using a workflow for the SharePoint list, then workflow has nothing to do with PowerApps. The trigger is from the SharePoint side. Then this could be achieved by using below formula on the Visible property of the data cards that you want to be visible conditionally.

If(DataCardValue1.Selected.Value="Done",true, false)

In this example, I assume that Status is a choice column and you want these fields to be visible only when the Status column has the "Done" option selected. DataCardValue1 is the dropdown control's name for Status field.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SharePoint Multi step/stage form

Hi @shikarishambu how are you progressing with this? Was the above reply from our Community Support Team helpful? 

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT