cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tony_ck_chan
Level: Power Up

The check code can't be send to my email address which is my company email address.

Hi,

I try to get the Community Plan with Visual Studio Dev Essentials. At final step, my company email can't receive the check code so that I can't finish the register. If you have any suggestion, please tell me to solve this problem.

Thank you very much for your help

Tony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: The check code can't be send to my email address which is my company email address.

Hi,

This forum is for PowerApps questions - so this topic isn't really one that is answered here.

That aside, I would suggest using a personal email address for the Visual Studio community plan as that is for non-commercial use. If you are planning on creating apps for your company using that then you should get an enterprise license.

If your email is not coming through, then you would need to speak to your IT department and have them look at the webmail firewall or rejections list or held emails list, or for them to whitelist the address that is trying to send to you.

Cheers,

ManCat

Don't forget to 'Mark as Solution' and 'Thumbs Up' those who deserve it!
1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: The check code can't be send to my email address which is my company email address.

Hi,

This forum is for PowerApps questions - so this topic isn't really one that is answered here.

That aside, I would suggest using a personal email address for the Visual Studio community plan as that is for non-commercial use. If you are planning on creating apps for your company using that then you should get an enterprise license.

If your email is not coming through, then you would need to speak to your IT department and have them look at the webmail firewall or rejections list or held emails list, or for them to whitelist the address that is trying to send to you.

Cheers,

ManCat

Don't forget to 'Mark as Solution' and 'Thumbs Up' those who deserve it!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Tomorrow, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 300 members 4,666 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: