cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
PAUserRV
Level: Power Up

The server did not received a response from an upstream server

The complete error message is 

 

SPCallToCreateCR.Run failed: { "error": { "code": 502, "source": "australia-001.azure-apim.net", "clientRequestId": "8b59ac34-63f7-4923-b4d7-aef88dc19ffd", "message": "BadGateway", "innerError": { "error": { "code": "NoResponse", "message": "The server did not received a response from an upstream server. Request tracking id '08586538655802376888134589145CU31'." } } } }

 

Please help.

 

Trying to call a stored procedure from within powerapps.

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hermtro
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

My issue ended up being that I changed a field name in my database and the old field name was being referenced in the Stored Procedure Call, so that Stored Procedure call failed... nothing wrong with PowerApps in this case for me.

 

Updated the stored proc, everything works fine again. :-)

5 REPLIES 5
JAG01
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hi, any workaround for this error? Thanks in advance.

jdvroum
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

I got the same message :

 

flow powerapps pbl 2019-02-20.jpg

Administrator
Administrator

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hi Everyone,

 

I'm sorry to hear you were receiving this error. The following thread had users getting the same error message and there are are a few helpful replies. 

 

You can view the thread here. 

 

@TopShelf-MSFT 

jdvroum
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hello,

 

I succed to fix this problem when a create again my flow. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere ?!

hermtro
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

My issue ended up being that I changed a field name in my database and the old field name was being referenced in the Stored Procedure Call, so that Stored Procedure call failed... nothing wrong with PowerApps in this case for me.

 

Updated the stored proc, everything works fine again. :-)

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Community Contributors for July 2019

Top Community Contributors for July 2019

Let's thank our top community contributors

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

FifthImage

Dynamics 365 and Power Platform April 2019 Release notes

Features releasing from April 2019 through September 2019!

SixthImage

Power Summit Australia 2019

August 20-23rd 2019

Users Online
Currently online: 194 members 4,533 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: