cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BoonYar_Aeris
Level: Powered On

Re: The specified record was not found upon opening app.

HI Mabel,

Yes I think you need to let us know what is going on. 

Starwispy - FYI I have actually converted my data source to Excel first so to get my proof of concept going. With that change, a fair bit of my logic has to change too. I still waiting for Microsoft to let me know some certainty here before I develop my proof of concept further in sharepoint.

Thanks

Boon Yar

starwispy

Thanks Boon Yar, hopefully Microsoft can resolve this issue.  Good luck with your proof of concept work.

Meneghino
Level 10

Hi all, I have never experienced such issues, however I use SharePoint Online as part of Office 365.

Are you using on-premise or online SharePoint?

You could also think of CDS as a valid alternative for storing lists, it is much more stable now.

BoonYar_Aeris

Hi Meneghino,

I am using Sharepoint Online. We are just using it as part of our subscription so no intention of upgrading to deploy using CDS till we are comfortable with the tool. Thanks for your note though.

I have a suspicion it may be a random issue depending on where you are located as I have that before on and off but this time was the worst hit. I need MS to confirm this though.

Thanks 

Boon Yar

Gargoolgala
Level 8

did this ever get resolved - I see similar issues and it is more than a year on from this post.

BoonYar_Aeris

Hi

I have converted it to Excel and work on the app since. Months later I found Excel was not robust and suitable enough and I switch back to online. Didn't see this error so far cross fingers but I do get other random issues which probably due to conflict ... that I am still investigating .

Thanks
BY
JenVitug
Level 8

SOS  All of my powerapps suddenly encountered this ERROR.  I am using CDS for my powerAPPS.  

Administrator
Administrator

Hi all,

I'm sorry this has not been resolved. I will make sure this gets reviewed and an update or solution is added to the thread. 

@TopShelf-MSFT

JenVitug
Level 8

@TopShelf-MSFT our Visitor's Registration is totally not working, we've shifted to manual logging... PLease provide update/feedback on next steps SOON...  PowerApps so UNRELIABLE these days, it's frustrating now to have to  have to tell everyone in our organization that i dont know what's happening with all our production POWERAPPS Applications that are 

JenVitug
Level 8

@TopShelf-MSFT our Visitor's Registration is totally not working, we've shifted to manual logging... PLease provide update/feedback on next steps SOON...  PowerApps so UNRELIABLE these days, it's frustrating now to have to  have to tell everyone in our organization that i dont know what's happening with all our production POWERAPPS Applications that are 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Next Wednesday, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 51 members 4,221 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: