Is there a problem with the Azure SQL connector?
Currently we are getting random Servor Errors "An error occurred on the Server. Server Response: Not a valid connector response."
I have removed data sources and reconnected them in studio and republish the app but its still the same.
This happens every couple of months
Two session id below:
Session ID: 3ef537b4-d69c-461b-a0eb-83babdc1b492
Session ID: cbedc1e7-521e-4dc0-a061-3b3f0e352350
Been on to Microsoft "Support" after an hour of copying apps and rolling back they are no further. They have took the link to this thread.
Will see what them come back with.
This happens all too often with the SQL connector, the app will be working one day then not the next.
Hi @t19670 ,
Have you taken a try to re-create a new connection to Azure SQL Server from your app?
Please take a try to re-create a new connection to Azure SQL Server from your app, then check if the issue is solved.
Some other users have also faced similar issue with SQL Connector, the Product Team is investigating this issue, if this issue is fixed, I would reply here.
That was the first thing i did before I contacted support. I even copy a new instance of the app and reconnected the datasources.
Support did the same thing again and it never fixed it.
I'm still waiting on the explaination, again, of why this keeps happening. No app changes, then suddenly boom, connectors don't work. This is not reliable enough.
Continue your learning in our online communities.
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Coming to a city near you
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round
Register by September 5 to save $200