cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Migrated_User
Level 10

Using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB...How to download if Microsoft Store isn't available.....

Content migrated from TechNet.  Post attribution to: Tsan

Using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB...How to download if Microsoft Store isn't available.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Migrated_User
Level 10

Re: Using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB...How to download if Microsoft Store isn't available.....

Hi Tsan,

You can download PowerApps from Windows Store for Business :

Http://www.Microsoft.com/business-store

You can sign in the Windows Store for Business, then search PowerApps and download it.

Thanks,

Wendy

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Migrated_User
Level 10

Re: Using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB...How to download if Microsoft Store isn't available.....

Hi Tsan,

You can download PowerApps from Windows Store for Business :

Http://www.Microsoft.com/business-store

You can sign in the Windows Store for Business, then search PowerApps and download it.

Thanks,

Wendy

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I was trying to log in to Business Store, I recieved an error " Sorry, but you do not have permission to access the Microsoft Store for Business"

Please help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need an admin the Microsoft Store for Business permissions to access it for you.

Alexandro
Level: Power Up

When i enter to the Microsoft Store for Business and try to download apps, it's only redirecting me to Windows Store APP which is NOT presented in LTSB and this is not a solution =\