Anyone else faced to the same problem below ?
Seems like there is a problem currently with the PowerApps engine for customized SharePoint forms. Not only the page that shows history versions for a form is broken (see first capture below), but the forms themselves are broken (all datacards are misplaced and the form won't run in SharePoint anymore) and whatever version I try to recover, the form stays broken (see second capture).
This started just a couple of hours ago... And I've made some tests on differents tenants with the same result.
Here is my form that is broken now:
The forms don't load anymore:
The tenants are located in Europe (I don't know if this is relevant)...
Would anyone have inputs about a possible issue at the moment with the PowerApps engine ?
Hi @egallis , These screens you're showing are working for me right now. I just created a new list / customized form for another forum post. I will ask around.
There is currently an outage in Europe which might affect users manipulating their tenants. I'm guessing this is what you are seeing right now.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Do you have any news about this outage in Europe? Or any page where I can follow its status? Because the versions history page is still broken on my different tenants located in Europe. And my SharePoint form I was working on last friday is totally messed up. I can still access to it with the PowerApps builder but it seems that most of the formulas are not interpreted any more.
For instance, most of my controls in my form have the DisplayMode set (by default) to Parent.DisplayMode. But when I look at the DisplayMode property in the Property tab, it shows no value. So I have to edit and make a change in the formula so it is re-interpreted again (see video below):
Also, some datacards have shrinked and their DataCardValueXXX control is not displayed at the correct Y coordinate while the formula is correct. And as in the example above, if I just make a fake modification to the formula then the control relocates correctly:
Strangly, the forms I had published earlier during the week work fine. It's just this one, which I was working on when (I guess) the outage in Europe started, that went crazy since then. I'm not even sure that "repairing" it this way will make it work again.
Is there anyone in the PowerApps team that could have a look at this on monday? I'm located in Paris timezone... Feel free to contact me through a private message if needed.
Here are my session information:
ID de session : b5f5c2d3-a0a5-4b5a-ad6f-93cf9feb2046
Thanks for your help,
I tried to "fix" my form by correcting all formulas I thought could need a repair and tried to republish it to SharePoint. But the form crashes when it's launched:
I really need help here cause I can't imagine redoing this form all over again, especially since I should be on holidays at the moment .
Here's the session id of the crash: 98bebae4-af11-474e-97cf-d8c0dca20734.
Thanks for your help with this matter,
Hi @egallis ,
I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:
Please consider clear cache of your browser, then open your Version History page of your custom form again, check if the issue is solved.
Note: Recently, there is something issue with the Custom form created using PowerApps in SP List. Now the issue has been fixed.
If the issue still exsts, please consider re-move the custom form from your SP list, then re-add a new one for it, check if the issue has been fixed.
@v-xida-msft This issue hasn't been fixed yet!
I'm experiencing the same issue and so are others. When I want to see the details/version history of my SharePoint PowerApps Form by going to my SharePoint list > List settings > Form settings > See versions and usage, I get the 'Sorry, there's been a disconnect' error as stated above.
This happens on multiple tenants and multiple browsers.
Seems like the redirect URL is incorrect: https://make.powerapps.com/apps/<APPID>/details
When I go to https://make.powerapps.com/environments/<ENVIRONMENTID>/apps/<APPID>/details, I don't get the error can see the App details and version history.
Please fix this ASAP, since this is not a great workaround.
Hi @TopShelf-MSFT ,
Unfortunately, PowerApps doesn't provide me with a session ID when browsing to versions and usage via SharePoint.
The SharePoint link points to https://web.powerapps.com/apps/5c4d5a15-03ad-41d6-896a-1fbe7798ab60/details. This gets redirected to https://make.powerapps.com/apps/5c4d5a15-03ad-41d6-896a-1fbe7798ab60/details which will give me attached error page.
When I modify the URL to include the environment ID, I get redirected to the correct page: https://make.powerapps.com/environments/Default-9b802d8b-33fa-40fb-acb7-9ffdbd1919eb/apps/5c4d5a15-03ad-41d6-896a-1fbe7798ab60/details. It seems like some part of the URL from SharePoint is missing.