Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FoDelement
Level 8

Word Online Connector Wont Delete

Hello All,

I created a PowerApp that runs a flow. In the flow I was testing the Word Online (Business) connector (Specifically to fill out a word template). It worked fine but was able to do the same thing using HTML to PDF, so decided it was not worth buying. However, even though I remove the connector in Flow and delete the step, it still tells me I need to allow it to use it every time I start the app. When I try to start the app on mobile, it tells me that the app was created using a premium feature, and I cannot launch it. 

How can I completely remove this from my app so I can start it again?

2019-08-19 16_07_43-Window.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
lucia
Level 8

Re: Word Online Connector Wont Delete

Hey,

could you please try to delete the connection in your connection list? In the powerapps studio, you should select connections in the file view and find the connection you are looking for and delete it.

Hope this helps.

FoDelement
Level 8

@iAm_ManCat , @lucia 

This is part of the orginal problem. Each time I delete it, I then start the app again, and it says that it needs me to sign in to use the word online connector. I removied every trace of the connector in my app, as well as the flows, but I can't get it to stop asking me to create this connection after I delete it. 

EDIT: I deleted the flow that used the connector, but what I forgot to do, was go to data sources and delete it from there. Doing that fixed it! 

Thanks guys!

4 REPLIES 4
lucia
Level 8

Hey,

could you please try to delete the connection in your connection list? In the powerapps studio, you should select connections in the file view and find the connection you are looking for and delete it.

Hope this helps.

Super User
Super User

Hi @FoDelement 

I agree with @lucia - this is likely due to a connector still being in use within that Environment for PowerApps - remove it using the connections link from the File menu and then republish the App and you should be able to have it working normally again,

Cheers,

ManCat

Don't forget to 'Mark as Solution' and 'Thumbs Up' those who deserve it!
FoDelement
Level 8

@iAm_ManCat , @lucia 

This is part of the orginal problem. Each time I delete it, I then start the app again, and it says that it needs me to sign in to use the word online connector. I removied every trace of the connector in my app, as well as the flows, but I can't get it to stop asking me to create this connection after I delete it. 

EDIT: I deleted the flow that used the connector, but what I forgot to do, was go to data sources and delete it from there. Doing that fixed it! 

Thanks guys!

v-siky-msft
Level 8

Hi @FoDelement ,

I found several other cases similar to yours, such as: Powerapp still asking for permissions to use a connector that no longer exists.

Though the flow once applied in powerapps have deleted a connection, it still ask for permission to use it.

I would post this issue to my product team. If this issue is solved, I would reply here

As a temporary solution, try to create a new canvas apps, it is convenient to Copy and Paste controls across Canvas Apps.

For More information you can see: Copy and Paste controls across Canvas Apps available

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 193 members 4,701 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: