cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BrianS
Level: Powered On

X and Y Coordinates will not change

I have a form with multiple cards. After turning off the column snap I tried to change the position of the various cards. Some work as expected. Certain cards when I enter a different X or Y value the border around the input box turns black and the value doesn't change. It shows the number you input, but if you deselect and re-select the item the value hasn't changed. No matter what order I try to change the positions, I can't get certain cards in the position I need them in. Only some of the cards have the values that will not change - others change as expected.

I have tried changing the car positions in various orders, but I still can't get them into the desired positions.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: X and Y Coordinates will not change

Hi @BrianS ,

Do you want to set the : X and Y Coordinates in your form?

Could you please check whether the Autoheight property of your controls are set to true?

If so,please change that to false and try it again.

20190307xy1.jpg

I think this reply  of  seadude    about this case  could supply some information for you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Drag-to-position-Datacards-no-longer-works/m-...,

Best Regards.

Yumia

Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting in the community @BrianS - can you review the above reply and update the thread if it was helpful?

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT 

BrianS
Level: Powered On

The Autoheight did not fix the problem - it was the card not the text label that was not mving to the correct place. The problem appears to have been casued from cards that were set to Visible False and having simmilar settings.

I had created a "Tabbed" form so many f the cards were hidden on any given "tab."

I went back to the innitial "tab" and began setting everything from there. This still seems like an area that needs some development work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Tomorrow, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 107 members 3,882 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: