cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pracmt1515
Level: Powered On

can i modify the markers value from a column chart?

I need to modify the markers value from a chart by (*100) and adding "%" at the end, can be possibly ?. and sorry for my bad english btw 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: can i modify the markers value from a column chart?

@pracmt1515 

Your best way to format or alter the values, labels or any other thing about charts is to shape your data for the chart specifically. 

In this case, you might consider something like this for the Items property of the chart:

AddColumns(<whateverYourCurrentItemsPropertyIs>, "newMarkerValue", oldMarkerColumnName * 100)

Then, just choose the "newMarkerValue" for your values.

I hope that helps some.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@pracmt1515 

Your best way to format or alter the values, labels or any other thing about charts is to shape your data for the chart specifically. 

In this case, you might consider something like this for the Items property of the chart:

AddColumns(<whateverYourCurrentItemsPropertyIs>, "newMarkerValue", oldMarkerColumnName * 100)

Then, just choose the "newMarkerValue" for your values.

I hope that helps some.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @pracmt1515 ,

Like @RandyHayes  suggested, you could use AddColumns to use a new column to make it work. First you could create a collection using your data source and then add the column to this collection. Then use this collection as the data source of your Chart control.

Set OnStart property of your app to below formula to create the collection:

ClearCollect(C1,TableName)

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.