cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how to export data from powerapps to excel(by user)

In Flow you can get all the records of your CDS entity and then create the email attachment with string functions in Flow using the For Each loop etc.

Can you please give me links or steps to do this workaround try?

Meneghino
Level 10

I am not sure it will work, here is where I would start, but it will probably not be easy since I don't think there are variables yet in Flow...

__.JPG

one issue is that this kickoff does not work when another user tries to kickoff same workflow.

Brank
Level 8

Hello,

I reopened this thread because I would like to know if someone has problem with codification, I see that the file received in csv format has UTF-8 codification, this is a problem in my language (Spanish) because accents and letters such as "ñ" doesn't see well when I open the csv with Excel. I saw that if I change the codification of the csv received to ANSI those characters that I mentioned looks well. Is there a way to create the csv file with ANSI codification instead of UTF-8 so the user can see the document correctly?

Regards,

dogjumpjump
Level: Powered On

I have a  similar problem with you, I have a chinese character in the CSV file

once I double click the file  in email attachment, Excel cannot show a Chinese character correctly

so I have to use notepad to open the CSV file and save it again to solve this problem

but I am looking for a better solution to solve the problem within a flow

Highlighted
AntonioHAC
Level: Powered On

Hi,

I was able to send it to the email with the .csv file! But I did not understand the way that saves the data in the worksheet.
The spreadsheet I'm sending is going blank. No content at all. How do I save my data in the spreadsheet so I can send it with data?

Explaining better:
I will have a collection to save in the .csv spreadsheet and send it by email.
I already have this collection, but its not like saving in "Relatorio.csv" in SharePoint Documents.

image.pngEmail

image.pngfile opened on email