cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterthegreat
Level: Powered On

Re: pin to home

Did this ever get resolved for users here? 

I am able to pin apps created by other users who have shared them with me, but none of my own apps will appear on the home screen or within my app list. I receive the standard confirmation message, and when I close PowerApps, it goes to a black screen with none of my regular apps displaying. I tried to let it sit in this page for an extended period, and it didn't resolve the problem. I have to hit "back" to exit from the black screen and then I can see that my apps haven't pinned.

PowerApps 2.0.560 on a Samsung S7 Edge running Android 6.0.1

pfitchie

This is an active open issue, no solution has been presented or found, everyone's experience seems to be different.  I have tried many things with out success.

PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

I have filed a ticket with the product team to investigate.  From the posts, this appears to be specific to Samsung and Android 6 so far.  Would be great to know if other devices/OS versions also repros this.  Thanks!

nicholas

Chris -- Thank you. Yes it does appear to be unique to Android 6 and Samsung from what I can gather here, but I appreciate you fililng a ticket to investigate further. I will post again if my users on other devices can reproduce.

MehrdadG

Working on Android Phone Huawei P9 Lite and here is the same, Pin to home is not creating any shortcut on the home pages.

Kind regards,

MehrdadG

abluem97

Ditto.

Can't pin to home on android.

PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

This is fixed with 2.0.570, which is available in the Google Play store now.  Could you please confirm?  Thanks!

abluem97

Yes! The new version has fixed this issue. Thank you!

MehrdadG

Thanks for the fix ... it works!

pfitchie

I can confirm as well that this appears to be fixed.