cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wackawacka
Level: Powered On

powerapps update attachments failed

I think an update has occured on powerapp. Since the update we now get an "unsaved" message next to the attachment. When i click on the submit button "SubmitForm(Form1)" it doesnt save the attachment to the sharepoint list. 

is there a setting im missing to get it save again as i havent made any changes and it was working before. thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: powerapps update attachments failed

Hi @wackawacka ,

Could you please turn off "Delayed load "  in App settings->Advanced settings pannel as next screenshot and then test it again?

20190322delayload.PNG

Hope this could be helpful.

Best Regards.

Yumia

Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting in the community @wackawacka - can you review the above reply and update the thread if it was helpful?

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT 

panand99
Level 8

No changes by using that @wackawacka 

Could you please suggest whether you find the solution of this issue?

@TopShelf-MSFT wrote:

Thanks for posting in the community @wackawacka - can you review the above reply and update the thread if it was helpful?

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT 

@TopShelf-MSFT wrote:

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT 

sbernevi
Level: Powered On

Hi there,

I have turned off delayed loading but I am still experiencing intermittent issues with attachments.  Sometimes the files attached, and sometimes it doesn't.  The attachments look like they are attached, but they don't make it through to my Sharepoint List.

I have a form that users complete and attach 1 or 2 files (I have set maxattachments to 4) to upload to a sharepoint list.  It is working for some users, but not others.

I can't be sure, but it's also possible that some of my users might be clicking the Submit Form button too early!? But I have tried to find some code to only display the Submit Button once the files have successfully loaded, or at least showing them a loading spinner on screen while the attachment/s load, but I can't find any solutions online after hours and hours of searching.

Also how do I get the files to Save, before they click SubmitForm?  Just to rule out this being the issue. They currently say 'unsaved'.  Could this be the issue?