Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannon_Marceau
Level: Powered On

sharing apps

Folks

I have two apps

the first one works perfectly and can be shared to anyone in my organization (see first attachment)

Second app works on my phone and my computer...scans a barcode...updates sharepoint and uses flow effectively. When I try to share it I get the blank screen shown in attachment 2

I have to get this app shared....any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shannon_Marceau

Re: sharing apps

Folks

Just had a couple of Skpe calls with Microsoft and am quite pleased with the effort the put into a solution. As I understand it there will be a fix coming down soon. In the interim a VERY eassy solution....thanks Jake

Open your app to edit, go to view, Data connections and add any connection from the same SharePoint site...save publish and share.....

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

HI @Shannon_Marceau,

Do you mean that you get a blank screen when you share your second app to other users in your Org?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:2.JPG

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try it again, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, you could also take a try to share your second app to other users in your Org using other browsers, check if the issue still exists. Also please take a try to re-start your machine to check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
HumbleGenius

We continue to have this same issue. 

Submitted a ticket and posted on PowerApps Community Forums. 

We never heard back from the PowerApps Team (this was several weeks ago). 

Shannon_Marceau

For Clarity....it is one specific app...its call Equiment Checklist 2. I even tried saving it under a different name. All my other apps are shareable and work fine. I created this app originally back in 2017...then I edited it recently. It works great except it wont share. Perhaps its an issue due to a legacy problem?

Shannon_Marceau

More info on this......I get the same behaviour for all my apps that were created last Dec and Jan.....they wont share. New apps that i have created in the last month or so work just fine.

Shannon_Marceau

Folks

Just had a couple of Skpe calls with Microsoft and am quite pleased with the effort the put into a solution. As I understand it there will be a fix coming down soon. In the interim a VERY eassy solution....thanks Jake

Open your app to edit, go to view, Data connections and add any connection from the same SharePoint site...save publish and share.....