cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nadirshakeel
Level: Powered On

unable to add approval

Hi, can anyone please explain what this is ? I am uncable to creata a flow for this reason. Worked fine last night. Flow Approval.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: unable to add approval

Hi @nadirshakeel 

I agree with you that a 2 day outage is poor.

On looking into this a bit further, I suspect this problem is related to the decommission of CDS 1.0.

The link here mentions a target completion date of 1st March - so this date coincides with your error.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/upgrade-your-previous-version-common-data-service-databas...

If you were to visit the admin page as described in the link, does anything look strange here? If you've not upgraded the CDS in your environment, is there there the option to upgrade it manually on this page?

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Hi @nadirshakeel 

To me, this error message suggests that there's some underlying maintenance work in progress that's preventing the creation of an approval. Perhaps the best thing to do is to come back to this later, and see if the problem goes away.

nadirshakeel

Tim, 

I thought the same thing, But its been 2 days now. Is microsoft really keeping people from working 2 DAYS. 

nadirshakeel

Also, is anyone else facing this issue ? Or has faced this ? 

Super User
Super User

Hi @nadirshakeel 

I agree with you that a 2 day outage is poor.

On looking into this a bit further, I suspect this problem is related to the decommission of CDS 1.0.

The link here mentions a target completion date of 1st March - so this date coincides with your error.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/upgrade-your-previous-version-common-data-service-databas...

If you were to visit the admin page as described in the link, does anything look strange here? If you've not upgraded the CDS in your environment, is there there the option to upgrade it manually on this page?

nadirshakeel

Tim, 

Thank you for your input. Got solved by itself. I guess it had something to do with Microsoft updating. I did not change a thing at my end. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Next Wednesday, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 198 members 4,818 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: