cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tejaswini1234
Level: Powered On

why blob storage comes into other connection in flow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yutliu-msft
Level 10

Re: why blob storage comes into other connection in flow?

Hi @Tejaswini1234 ,

Whether the connection belongs to my connections or other other connections is determined by the connection's login account .

If the flow is shared by others, that person could change the login account to his own in his Flow site.

Then, the connection will display under other connections.

You could restrict flow to only use your authentication, which could make this connection under my connections.

share-button-select-connection-provided-by-user.png

Here's a similar issue for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Be-careful-with-apps-using-flows-and-shared-c...

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu

3 REPLIES 3
PowerApps Staff Mr-Dang-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Hi @Tejaswini1234 ,

Can you ask restate your question with some more details? I did not understand your question or what you wanted to show in the picture.

Tejaswini1234
Level: Powered On

there is some connection shows in my connection and some connection shows in other connection,  so i want to know more about that, which connection shows in my connection and which connection shows in other connection?

v-yutliu-msft
Level 10

Hi @Tejaswini1234 ,

Whether the connection belongs to my connections or other other connections is determined by the connection's login account .

If the flow is shared by others, that person could change the login account to his own in his Flow site.

Then, the connection will display under other connections.

You could restrict flow to only use your authentication, which could make this connection under my connections.

share-button-select-connection-provided-by-user.png

Here's a similar issue for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Be-careful-with-apps-using-flows-and-shared-c...

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu