cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pankaj1138
Frequent Visitor

Hide Sub Menu title from Power Apps Portal

I have referred below forum and tried out removing the page look field as shown in below screen shot, but it did not hide the sub menu "Pages" in Power Apps portal. Please suggest if I'm missing any other configuration step.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Portals/Hiding-submenu-title-in-power-apps-portal/m-p...

pankaj1138_0-1663810902891.png

pankaj1138_1-1663810976023.png

Thanks

Pankaj

4 REPLIES 4
pankaj1138
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Fubar , Do you know If I'm missing any steps in above ? 

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

• Make sure that it is the correct Web Link Set (the other day I noticed one of the Portals was not using the active Primary one).
  • Make sure you have cleared the cache/synced 
  • Worst case you can always edit the "Header" Web Template and make changes there.

Thanks @Fubar for your response. I checked that it was active primary navigation web links set where I removed the page look field. Also, I did clearcache/sync and restart portal as well, but no luck.

In header template , can you please tell where I need to remove the page sub menu reference ?

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

From memory it is not straight forward.  You'll have to work through it yourself, the menu is rendered in a navbar section that will start something like

<div id="navbar" class="navbar-collapse collapse">
            {% assign primary_nav = weblinks["Default"] %}
            {% if primary_nav %}
            <nav aria-label="{{ resx.Main_Navigation | default: "Main Navigation" }}" class="navbar-right menu-bar {% if primary_nav.editable %}xrm-entity xrm-editable-adx_weblinkset{% endif %}" data-weblinks-maxdepth="2">
                <ul class="nav navbar-nav weblinks">
                    {% for link in primary_nav.weblinks %}

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (24,050)