cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwnz
Helper II
Helper II

How to move a table from 'Other tables' to 'Tables in this site'

Created a few tables previously, and they used to be under the section "Tables in this site", but one day they all moved to the "Other tables" by the system somehow (I don't know how to manually move a table from "Tables in this site" to "Other tables" either), is there a way to move these tables back to "Tables in this site" section?

jwnz_0-1668042713599.png

All these moved tables are still under the custom section:

jwnz_1-1668043161699.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @jwnz 

The ground rule is if you create a table and if you utilise it in your power pages site (Like forms, and lists,  then it will be displayed under the "Tables in the site". If you don't utilise it then it will be moved to others. 

I always prefer the custom tab in Dataverse Or the All tab. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @jwnz 

The ground rule is if you create a table and if you utilise it in your power pages site (Like forms, and lists,  then it will be displayed under the "Tables in the site". If you don't utilise it then it will be moved to others. 

I always prefer the custom tab in Dataverse Or the All tab. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (5,363)