cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZeDe
Frequent Visitor

Multi language Power Pages

Hello,

As my Power Pages will have to be available in three languages, I'm encountering trouble enabling content in multiple languages.

My 'portal' is available in all languages, but I want my content available in all languages as well.

I have a table like the next one. It contains all the customers, but the city where they're located is stored manually by myself in three colums which are the same as my portal languages.

CustomerName

City_ENG

City_FR

City_Ger

Du Bois Automobiles

Dunkirk

Dunkerque

Dünkirchen

Kruger Clothes

Geneva

Genève

Genfer

Brühl Gasstation

Cologne

Cologne

Köln

Handyman Schultz

AachenAix-la-ChapelleAachen
Waffles/Gaufres DupontLiegeLiègeLüttich
Janssens VerfwinkelBrusselsBruxellesBrüssel

ZeDe_0-1666278656227.png

ZeDe_2-1666279039084.png

As seen in my desired result, as the user changes the langues. The form should stay the same, but instead of showing the the english name in the second column, it should display the corresponding value. Also the colum header should change (CustomerName --> Nom du client)  (City --> Ville).

How can this be achieved?

Kind regards!!

1 REPLY 1
Pinosmil
Frequent Visitor

Hi ZeDE,

I don't think you will be able to achieve this just setting configuration for Multilanguage. To achieve the above here are the steps I can think of you need.

1. Create 3 views on the customer table with the Customer name and the City column (using only one of the three City_FR, City_Ger, Cyty_ENG columns on each one)

2. Create 3 Entity lists using each one of the views

So now you have 3 Entity lists, add all of them on the web template of your Web Page.

Using liquid or Javascript when you load the page check the current selected portal language and hide the Entity lists that are not correspondent to that language. 

A bit cumbersome but I confess I cannot see a simpler solution to achieve the above.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (3,567)