cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NonpowerApps
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps-What more permission do I need for portal?

Hello, I used the day for this, and I didn't find the answer.

I tried to create a portal for external users in MS Power Apps and was rejected by the message below.

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 12.14.48 PM.png

I think I have the right license to create this.

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 12.12.00 PM.png

And I found out about the things I could try on this blog and I tried them.

Privileges required to configure a powerapps portal in Common Data Service (CDS) - Debajit's Power A...

1. CAL INFORMATION

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 12.26.32 PM.png

2. System Administrator Rols

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 12.29.24 PM.png

However, I still haven't been able to create a Portal. What am I missing?

4 REPLIES 4
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

HI @NonpowerApps 

Welcome to the Power Pages forum. If you have all the right permissions and still you are getting the above-stated error. It is due to your global admin might have denied portal creations for your org. 

Adding official docs below: 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/portals/control-portal-creation 

Your global admin has used PowerShell scripts to stop creating the portal. 

To solve this problem: 

1.  Go to the following URL 

2.  https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-nz/developerplan/ 

3. Click the "Existing user ? add a dev environment" button 

4. Sign in using your org. 

Please wait for a few minutes and see if a new dev environment is created for you. Then you will be able to create portals in your own environment. 

In Incognito window: 

1. In new tab signup for a new office 365 trial and get the new id 

2. Then open the above-mentioned developer URL  and sign up for a dev environment using your new trial id. 

NB: Power Pages is the new family member of the power platform. If you are interested in creating power pages then try the below URL 

https://make.powerpages.microsoft.com/ 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Thank you for your reply,

but this issue has not been resolved in the way you mentioned it. I have discussed this issue with our admin, and it has been reported as a bug that needs to be resolved through collaboration with Microsoft.

So far, this issue has not been completely resolved, but I hope it will be resolved soon.

Thanks.

Hi @NonpowerApps 

You can raise a ticket by clicking this URL. if there are any restrictions, the power pages team will help you get them sorted. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Hi @ragavanrajan ,

I think I already mention it in the previous article. We already working on this with them. I didn't adopt your writing as a solution because it's not a 'real' solution. But thank you for your answer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (3,768)