cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryball
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps Portals / Pages multilanguage change logo.

Hi expert's, we are trying to change the text associated with the logo on our portal when we change the language from let's say Norwegian to English and Vise versa.

Point me in the direction to look or some good advice is appreciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
joaodsantos
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

I could be wrong but you might already have almost everything ready.

Do you store the logo and text on a content snippet? and did you activate the other languages after that content snippet was created? If so, when a new language is added a "copy" of the content snippet is created on the new language, with whatever text you had on the default language. Search for the content snippet on the alternative language and update it there. It should look something like this:

joaodsantos_0-1665095118063.png

You can see in this image that my default language was Finish and I haven't translated the English Snippet yet but just a matter of opening it and setting the value to "Welcome" and that's what will be shown on the English version.

Now, if you've created the Snippet after adding the second language you might have to manually create the translated snippet yourself but again, no problem. Just set the correct language, website, make sure you have the same Name on the content snippet and that's it.

hope this helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
joaodsantos
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

I could be wrong but you might already have almost everything ready.

Do you store the logo and text on a content snippet? and did you activate the other languages after that content snippet was created? If so, when a new language is added a "copy" of the content snippet is created on the new language, with whatever text you had on the default language. Search for the content snippet on the alternative language and update it there. It should look something like this:

joaodsantos_0-1665095118063.png

You can see in this image that my default language was Finish and I haven't translated the English Snippet yet but just a matter of opening it and setting the value to "Welcome" and that's what will be shown on the English version.

Now, if you've created the Snippet after adding the second language you might have to manually create the translated snippet yourself but again, no problem. Just set the correct language, website, make sure you have the same Name on the content snippet and that's it.

hope this helps

Thank you, this made me look in the right spot. 

But it was actualy the Mobile Header snippit i we had to edit 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (4,197)