Hello, I have a get items that gets at least 400 items and the "Bad request" error occurs from time to time, the problem is that I do not know why this is happening ... Sometimes it works fine, and some does not, giving this error always in the same item. The item is correct.
Does anyone know why I get this error?
Hi @Animoroly ,
What is the current situation on your side, I have tested on my side and cannot reproduce such a problem.
I noticed that the error message contained error code 502, which seems to be a temporary problem.
Please try to recreate a similar Flow and see if issue still exists.
Join us for a FULL day of FREE Microsoft Flow Sessions from some of the best minds in the industry!
Continue your learning in our online communities.
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Check out the new Microsoft Flow Community Blog Topic Suggestion board!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!