cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stalerik
Level: Powered On

Convert Power BI .png attachments to PDF

I am receiving automatic email from a subscription to a Power Bi report. The report is attached to the email in .png format. I am looking for a way to automatically (maybe using Flow) to convert the png to a pdf. I could not find a working method to save the png attachment as a pdf to OneDrive or any other location. Does anyone have any tips on how the convert the png to a pdf?
4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Convert Power BI .png attachments to PDF

The OneDrive PDF conversion is fairly limited, so your best bet may be the Plumsail Documents connector. If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

CFernandes

You can use the Muhimbi Flow Connector to Convert Email attachments(in your case .png file) to PDF. For details on how to use Flow to PDF Convert email attachments to OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive etchttp://blog.muhimbi.com/2017/03/use-flow-to-pdf-convert-email.html

Super User
Super User

Hi @Stalerik 

You can create an HTML with the png and after convert this to PDF,

John Liu Shows this here, in this link you'll have a step-by-step to how do it!

Best Regards

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Highlighted
Stalerik

Gustavo, thank you very much for that link!  I was able to make a PDF from a PNG file.  However, it seems that the PDF is created with portrait orientation.  My PNG files have landscape orientation.  Is there a method to create the PDF with landscape orientation?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 52 members 4,498 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: