cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rlobogame
Level: Power Up

Custom Connector Unsubscribe Trigger

Hello there,

So, I have my own API and I was successful to integrate it with microsoft flow using a custom connector, creatings its triggers and actions. When I create a flow it sends a callback_url to my API and I can post in this url to trigger microsoft flow. So my question is, is it possible to when the flow is deleted or edited it send a message to my API saying to it unsubscribe? Because, nowadays if I delete the flow my API will still try to post to the callback_url because it will not know that it was deleted.

I have read in some documentations talking about unsubscribe when you delete a flow or edit the connector but I was not successful to do it work.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Custom Connector Unsubscribe Trigger

Hi @rlobogame ,

Have you tried deleting the connection corresponding to this custom connector?

Like:

3.PNG

Please try removing it and checking if a similar situation still occurs.

Also, please make sure that other environments do not use this connector to configure Flow. If so, please delete it to avoid similar situations.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
rlobogame
Level: Power Up

Re: Custom Connector Unsubscribe Trigger

Hi @v-bacao-msft ,

I don't think you understand my question.

What I want to know is:

When delete the Flow that I created that uses one of my Custom Connectors is there a way the Microsoft Flow tells my API that their callback_url, which I use to trigger flow, is not more available? This questions basically means, there is any manner that Flow tells my API to unsubscribe?

You answer ask me to Delete the Connector but it is not what I want. I want to keep my connector but I may delete my flows and when that happens it would be good that flows tell me that it is unsubscribing from my api.

This doc: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-workflow-actions-triggers
tell something about unsubscribe but it didn't help me, like:
"The unsubscribe call automatically happens when an operation makes the trigger or action invalid, for example:

• Deleting or disabling the trigger.
  • Deleting or disabling the workflow.
  • Deleting or disabling the subscription"

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 456 members 5,319 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: