cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris2
Level: Powered On

Do until sends executes action twice

Dear Community,

I tried to create a small do until loop to send a reminder until the status of an outlook task is "completed". It works, BUT every two minutes I receive TWO reminder-mails instead of one. Why is that? Has anyone an idea?

The setup is:

1. Create a task

2. Do until

2.1 Get Task with task id from 1.

2.2. Send Testmail

2.3. Schedule Delay until (Count 120, Unit Seconds).

Thats it.

Thanks

Chris

P.S. I´d like to add a screenshot, but when clicking on "Insert/Edit image" neither can i upload a file from my harddisk nor can i give a onedrive link. How does this work?

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Do until sends executes action twice

Hi Chris2,

It would be convenience to reproduce this issue if you could send us a screenshot for the flow.

Could you please try again to add a screenshot?

When you sign in with your account, you could add a photo by clicking the button Photos. Do you have such a button on your side?

4.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Chris2

Dear Mabel,

I dont have symbols "enter video" or "enter picture". The symbol right to "S" (Strikethrough) is an exclamation mark "Insert a spoiler tag". In other words, your icon bar looks different than mine???? Unfortunately I cant even enter a screenshot from this. Does this have anything to do, that I registered yesterday?

What do I have to do?

Thanks

Chris

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Chris2,

About your trigger, I am not sure which connector are you using. Are you using the trigger “Outlook Tasks – When a task is added”?

4.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Chris2

Dear Mabel,

yes I use this trigger "When NEw task is added in MS Outlook". Folder = "Aufgaben (german for Tasks)

Chris
Chris2

Dear Mabel,

Now I am able to upload pictures, since I use a different browser. Could you explain me, why I receive two mails every two minutes instead of one?

Thanks

Chris

Do until.JPG

>