cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BasM
Level: Powered On

Doc to pdf converter returns a 406 error, don't understand why!

Hi community,

I have created a checklist in forms. I would like to create a  word file from the answers and convert the wordfile in a PDF. 

Up untill the creation of a word document all goes well.. But when I wan to convert the newly created document it raises a 406 error.

In addition, when i want to create a docx file, my Word 2016 application runs into an error and can't read the contents of the document. Opening in wordpad is no problem. 

I'm a functional user with limited tech experience..

{
"status": 406,
"message": "Error from Office Service. Url=https://euc.wordca.officeapps.live.com:973/wordca/wordconversionservice.svc/rest/ConvertFileUrl HttpCode=OK cert=subject:E=onedrivese@microsoft.com, CN=WordThumbnail-OneDrive, OU=Office Service Infrastructure, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US; ResponseHeaders=ResponseCode: Failure\r\nErrorCode: WordFileTypeUnsupported\r\nIsExpectedFailure: True\r\nErrorCategory: NotSupported\r\nServiceID: 4\r\nOutputFormat: PDF\r\nServiceRegion: NorthEurope\r\nConversionTime: 203.2155\r\nSourceFileDownloadTimeInMs: 218.7782\r\nDate: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:24:30 GMT\r\nServer: Microsoft-IIS/8.5\r\nX-Powered-By: ASP.NET\r\n",
"source": "api.connectorp.svc.ms"
}

The flow:

Flow.JPGflow_2.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Doc to pdf converter returns a 406 error, don't understand why!

Hi @BasM ,

I have made a test on my side, it has the same issue with you.

I have searched some similar cases, and some people can run the 'Convert file' action successful in their flows.

10.PNG

I will raise this issue to the MS team.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lfg524
Level: Power Up

Re: Doc to pdf converter returns a 406 error, don't understand why!

@BasM did you get this fixed?  if so how?  I'm running into the same issue.

>