cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
abigail521
Level: Powered On

Flow Condition keeps saying "ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded."

I was creating a condition in which if the Column approve/denied in Table 1 is contained "approved" then it would move the rows that contain it to table 2, and those that contained "denied" would be moved to table 3. Unfortunately this same message kept appearing so I changed to numerical values. 1= approved, 0= denied, yet It wouldnt work it if i set it "equal to 1". I then decided to set as a null , yet the problem persist sos2.PNGsos.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow Condition keeps saying "ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded."

Hi @abigail521 

A few things here, I can see the delete ation failed. Can you share an expanded screesnhot of that item? What identifier are you using for the delete row action? 

What is the column value that you are comparing in the condition? what is the datatype? can you please share these details?

adamarya
Level: Power Up

Re: Flow Condition keeps saying "ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded."

Totally having the same issue. It seems there is a 404 Error for a server, causing a BadGateway. Help!!

v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Hi @abigail521,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of the 'Delete a row' action?

It seems you want to delete the row after move it to another table.

Make sure you have set the correct value in the 'Key column' and 'Key value' field.

Capture10.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 391 members 5,711 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: