Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DanHenrique
Level: Powered On

Flow Do Until

Hello,

I'm trying to use Flow with Dynamics 365.

I want to use the Do until action, but i faced a problem. I need to do get a record from Document Locations in the loop, and in the next execute of loop i want to take the Regarding from first "Get record" until "Relative URL equal 'account' ". There is any way to solve my problem? I don't necessary  need use the "Do until".

I need someting like this -> GetRecord = GetRecord.regarding.

Super User Rank
Super User

Re: Flow Do Until

@DanHenrique:

I am not quite sure that I understand what you need to do.  Can you provide some additional detail?

Scott

Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Hi @DanHenrique,

Could you share more details on your scenario?

It seems that you would like to filter out the note that Relative URL equals to account.

Please add the action List records and input the following code in the Filter query field to see if it will meet your needs:

1.PNG 

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DanHenrique

This is the flow that i am developing( It's in PT-BR). I need to send all my attachments to Sharepoint so i m trying this solution, using "Documents Locations" and the field "Parent Site Location". My sharepoint have a hierarchy based on "Account", so my register, for example, of incident needs to be in the folder incident of the folder of the account of this incident. account/AccoutName_AccountId/incident/NameOfIncident. In the "Documents Locations" using the field "Parent Site Location" i can take the url relative of the incident, and of the folder incident, and the account of the incident. So I'm trying to use the loop "DoUntil" the URL Relative equal "account"}(The root url of my sharepoint integration) and in each execution of this loop i am write in a text file in my shre point the relative url. For example when i create te folder i will write the url relative, so for each execution of the loop i will take the value of the "Parent site location" and write the url relative of this value in the text file. In the end of the execution of this loop i will have the file path where i need to save the attachment.

flow3.PNG3flow4.PNG4flow5.PNG5

DanHenrique

flow1.PNG1flow2.PNG2

This is the start of the flow

>