cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Varsha2005in
Level: Powered On

Flow Error

Hello All,

I have created a Flow that is triggered from Powerapps, and added "Add Attachment" SharePoint action on Flow, that make some changes on Sharepoint List. I have made couple people as owners too on Flow, PowerApps, and Sharepoint. But it always give them flow run error when they run the Powerapps, but it works fine for me. It shows error on PowwerApps side, it is not even showing that Flow run has failed on the Flow side. Please help what could be the issue and if anyone has resolved it. App is already in Production, need to resolve it quickly.

Thanks, 

Varsha

11 REPLIES 11
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow Error

Hi @Varsha2005in 

Please post screenshot of the error

Varsha2005in

Super User
Super User

@Varsha2005in 

First, check to see if all the connections within the flow are in a healthy state

Next, remove the Flow association from PowerApps and then re-add the asosciation

Also, try and see if you can call a basic Flow from PowerApps

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Varsha2005in

@RezaDorrani 

Hi Reza,

I do not see any connection error, and I also tried re-add the association in Powerapps side. I tried basic flow from Powerapps previously, when I run the Flow from Powerapps, it was giving Flow run failed error on the Flow, however it ran fine if I directly running the same from Flow directly.

Now, in this case, it works fine for me if I trigger this Flow from PowerApps but it is giving the attached error for other Users(who is also the owner) of the Flow.

Thanks,

Varsha

Super User
Super User

@Varsha2005in 

When PowerApps calls Flow all the connections within the Flow will run under the context of the logged in user

Can u make sure the other user running the Flow has same access as yours on all the connections

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Varsha2005in

@RezaDorrani 

Hi Reza,

If you mean, Flow, PowerApps, and SharePoint, the other Users who are running has same access as mine. I have created PowerApps and Flow and I made them the owner, and in SharePoint List, we all already have the owners access.

Thanks,

Varsha

Super User
Super User

Hi @Varsha2005in 

Can u list the flow connections here

Varsha2005in

@RezaDorrani 

Hi Reza,

Well, I can only see only SharePoint connections. Also, when I click on Edit, I can see all owners, but on the tab "Connections in use" I can see only my email. Attached images for references.

Thanks,

VarshaConnections.PNGconnections_in_use.PNG

Super User
Super User

hI @Varsha2005in 

Looks okay

So when the other user triggers the Flow from PowerApps does the Flow even get called

Can u check in the Flow runs

Varsha2005in

Hi@RezaDorrani 

It doesn't get called. I checked the Flow run.

Thanks,

Varsha

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Varsha2005in ,

Could you share a screenshot on your flow?

From your description, it seems that you have added users as co-owner of the app, flow, SharePoint list.

Please make sure shared users have enough permission to the SharePoint list, and they have created a connection to SharePoint Online successfully.

For testing, I have set up the flow and the app like below. Shared users have Edit permission to the list, shared users can trigger the flow by clicking the button on the app successfully to create a file in SharePoint list item.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel  

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 363 members 4,678 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: