cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
invalidbit
Level: Power Up

Flow Licensing Question

I'm still confused about the runs in Flow. Are they refreshed every month? For example, in Flow for Office 365, there are 2000 runs. Does this mean that it is refreshed every month? And does this mean that the whole organization has 2000 runs? Not per user? 

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow Licensing Question

Hi @invalidbit 

It is refeshed every month and it is per user. SO every user that has been assigned with a license gets those many number of runs. 

There are certain benefits (custom connectors, advanced connectors etc.) associated with each plan. You can find more details here:

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

A guide to the flow licensing is explained in this blog:

https://jussiroine.com/2019/01/the-comprehensive-licensing-guide-to-microsoft-flow-and-powerapps/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

invalidbit
Level: Power Up

Thanks @yashag2255! Is it refreshed every month regardless if O365 is billed monthly or annually? 

@yashag2255 wrote:

Hi @invalidbit 

It is refeshed every month and it is per user. SO every user that has been assigned with a license gets those many number of runs. 

There are certain benefits (custom connectors, advanced connectors etc.) associated with each plan. You can find more details here:

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

A guide to the flow licensing is explained in this blog:

https://jussiroine.com/2019/01/the-comprehensive-licensing-guide-to-microsoft-flow-and-powerapps/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Super User
Super User

Hi @invalidbit 

It does refresh on a monthly (30 days in case you subscription date is 14th of every month, it should refresh on the 14th of the next mont) basis regardless of the payment plan (I am sure that we pay in advance for the services) so as long as the services are on it does refresh. 

Super User
Super User

One clarification.  Flow runs in a tenant organization are agregated to a tenant wide quota.  So the organization gets 2,000 Flow runs per user license.  So if you have 5 licensed users then the organization has 10,000 runs per month available to any user.   Each user is not limited to 2,000 runs per month. You can see how you are doing against the quota in the Flow Admin center.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 208 members 4,066 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: