cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leyburn19
Level 10

Flow creation issue

I am getting completely frustrated by the way Flow manages your typing.  You type words only to find they are so mispelled you have go back and do it again and again and again.  You put in spaces and suddenly they are gone. I have witnessed where I type a few letters and as I am typing it back spaces over the last letter.  Within a whole word it will do this two or three times.  It is like someone else is sitting there hitting the backspace key

I initially thought it was a me,  then keyboard,  then bandwidth, then PC  but nothing makes a difference. Why?  It is not a natural problem to occur.

Does anyone else experience this problem?  It is sooooooo frustrating!

3 REPLIES 3
jaylou
Level 8

Re: Flow creation issue

What Browser are you using?

Chrome seems to be the only browser that works OK with any of the MS Online products.

I have had the same expeince create send Email tasks using IE.  You place the curser where you want to type, sometimes it types where you want it other times it starts overwriting or just starts inserting in the middle of a line somewhere...

Hope this helps,

Joe

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @leyburn19,

I am afraid I have not encountered such a problem at the moment.

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow and details? 

Have you tried using a different browser, such as chrome?

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
leyburn19
Level 10

OK - it is all good in Chrome.  Typical MS always better on some elses back

>