cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Learnfromyou
Level: Powered On

Flow pricing usage from Developer vs User?

My questions are involved with pricing and how flow is used. Me as a developer created the flow. I have Flow Plan 2 with 15,000 runs, and 1-minute check.

So if I shared my same Flow to another user in my organization who is in the "Flow Free" tier.  This flow is limited to 15 minutes checks and he/she can only run 750 times MAX per month? 

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow pricing usage from Developer vs User?

Hi @Learnfromyou ,

If the flow creator has Flow Plan2, the flow created and shared by him still has Flow Plan2 features. Even though it is triggered by a Flow Free owner, the maximum frequency of the flow is 1 minute.

Further, Flow runs included in Microsoft Flow Free can only be used by the licensed user. However, Flow runs included in the Flow Plan1, and Plan2 are pooled across all users in the organization, which means that the Flow Free user can have more runs from the organization after he use out his current free flow runs.

Hope this makes sense.

Best regards,

Mabel  

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Learnfromyou

@v-yamao-msftthanks for your response.

Two scenarios:

1) So when a FREE TIER Flow end user is using PowerApps to save an item to list. The flow that I developed (Flow 2 plan), will trigger based on a change on the list. It will be a 1 minute check and trigger my flow in 1 min? Is that what 1 minute check means?

2) If my PowerApps has a .Run command to trigger my flow directly. Again, I am a developer on Flow 2 tier, but the end-users are all using the free-tier Flow. Does the 1 minute check has any affect on this scenario?

Learnfromyou

@v-yamao-msft  

Following up

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Learnfromyou ,

About #1, yes, it will be a 1 minute check and trigger the flow in 1 minute.

About #2, it seems that you are using a PowerApps button trigger. Then the flow will be triggered whenever the button is clicked.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 554 members 5,829 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: