cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Diegoloubet
Level: Powered On

Flow using forms. ExpressionEvaluationFailed on Response ID using current item

I just can´t find out what the problem is. I´m building a flow from a Form, but every test fails on the same place:

Captura flow1.PNG

Here is the Flow:

Captura flow.PNG 

(I´m not getting any other option of dynamic option than "current item", and no option to "see more")

Captura flow3.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Diegoloubet

Re: Flow using forms. ExpressionEvaluationFailed on Response ID using current item

I was able to do the flow by creating a new flow from scratch from my iphone where I was able to get an item for the response ID which I was not seeing in the desktop flow version..

attached pictures of the flow:

Captura.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow using forms. ExpressionEvaluationFailed on Response ID using current item

Hi @Diegoloubet ,

Please try this configuration, in Apply to each needs to traverse is triggerBody()['value'].

39.PNG

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Diegoloubet

Thanks!

I´ve tried but it didn´t worked:

a) I´m not seeing the "list of response notification" option, so I used the expression triggerBody()?['value']

Captura.PNG

b) I tried taking out "apply to each" but flow runs only in test mode.

Captura2.PNGCaptura3.PNG

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Diegoloubet ,

Could you tell me your region?

I want to know why Form title is displayed on your side, and why do you need to manually fill Form id inside it. Is this Form a Group form?

Basically this trigger needs to be used with Apply to each, and you need to use Get response details action to get the detailed submission.

Please provide more details.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Diegoloubet

I was able to do the flow by creating a new flow from scratch from my iphone where I was able to get an item for the response ID which I was not seeing in the desktop flow version..

attached pictures of the flow:

Captura.PNG

>