cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAlgoul2000
Level: Powered On

How to Remove 'Message sent via Microsoft Flow, enabling you to create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services.'

Hi,

when I send email for either approval or notification every email footer has below message:

'Message sent via Microsoft Flow, enabling you to create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services.

How I can hide it / or remove it.

8 REPLIES 8
Super User
Super User

Re: How to Remove 'Message sent via Microsoft Flow, enabling you to create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services.'

Hi @MAlgoul2000 , thank you for your post.

I have searched my inbox and cannot locate the words 'Message sent via Microsoft Flow, enabling you to create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services.' in any email related to a notification or an approval in the last few months.

With most of my emails I tend to specify the send from using the following method (or similar). Capture-367.png

Whilst I am not certain this is the complete solution I'd ask for you to give that a try and specify a "From (send as)" where possible and see if it resolves it for you.

Also, in terms of approvals, I am wondering if you have tried a few diferent templates to see if the generate this. I have just used:Capture-368.png

No sign of any unwanted wording.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

MAlgoul2000

Re: How to Remove 'Message sent via Microsoft Flow, enabling you to create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services.'

HI,

I'm using "Send Email with Options" to send approval, in that option. I'm getting the message in the footer of the email. 

Super User
Super User

Hi @MAlgoul2000 .

I just flipped one of my approvals to use "Send Email with Options" action.

I see this:Capture-373.png

I'm not sure I can help any further on this but if you upload a picture of what you are seeing then it's possible I or another may be able to. Maybe another has seen this but I haven't I'm afraid.

Thanks, Alan

Proud to be a Flownaut!

MAlgoul2000

Hi,

As requested, check below please:

Capture1.JPG

Super User
Super User

Hi @MAlgoul2000 

I'm not an expert on approvals, but the email format you are using looks less modern than mine.

In this thread: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Approval-Email-customizing-the-built-in-...

They are referencing "Modern Approvals" which I suspect I am using.

Are you using a template perhaps (or have you built from new?), if so, which one and I'll see if I am able to recreate the issue?

p.s. As a test, maybe try setting up the below and see if you get the same behaviour I do.Capture-368.pngThanks, Alan

Proud to be a Flownaut!

MAlgoul2000

I have built it from the beginning, anyway I'll check auto template and let you know.

MAlgoul2000

I think no solution so far for this message.

Highlighted
degvalentine

The body is HTML, so you can inject a <style> tag. It's not supported by all clients. Notably, Gmail strips out <style> tags which are not in the <head>. But, it will work for some clients.

You can also target your buttons for some style improvements.

<style>
/* hide the microsoft advertisement */ td[style*="color:#8c8c8c"] {display:none;} /* make your first button green */ td[style*="border:10px"]:first-child {background-color:#4CAF50 !important} /* make the whole button have a pointer instead of just the text */ td[style*="border:10px"] {cursorSmiley Tongueointer} /* hover behavior on buttons */ td[style*="border:10px"]:hover {opacity:0.9}
</style>

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Flow Online Conference

Join us for a FULL day of FREE Microsoft Flow Sessions from some of the best minds in the industry!

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

thirdImage

New Flow Community Board!

Check out the new Microsoft Flow Community Blog Topic Suggestion board!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 63 members 3,914 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: