Did you mean: 
HelloHello
Level: Powered On

Issue not resolved - Email with Options

6 REPLIES 6
Super User
Super User

Re: Email with Options

Hi @HelloHello, you haven't said what you are trying to do. If you are just wanting to send an email without the options then use either

• "Send an Email (V2)" which will send the email from you.
  • "Send an email notification (V3)" which will send it from Microsoft PowerApps and Flow.

But if you are wanting options then the only Outlook/Office 365 Outlook action is "Send email with options".

Other than adding the header and body text and the choices you can't change the email or remove info added by Microsoft.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

HelloHello

Hi @RobElliott 

I am trying to do a flow for acknowledgement.

Document received -> Input data in forms -> Create in S/P -> Send document to recipient & Email to recipient for their acknowledgment upon receipt of document -> Auto end day report sent to us to see status of every document in order to check which need to follow up (pending acknowledgment + already acknowledged)

Super User
Super User

Hi @HelloHello thanks for the scenario for which I would use 2 different flows. The end of day report would be one for the status of the documents. And for the first flow there is another option which I had overlooked in my earlier post which is to use an adaptive card in your email for the recipient to confirm receipt by clicking a button. So it's the same sort of email you'd get with a Start and wait for an approval. I have to confess to having spent very little time on adaptive cards and their associated JSON code up to now, so it's a good incentive for me and I'll try to create an example for you over the next 24 hours unless someone else steps in first of course Man Happy

Rob
Los Gallardos

HelloHello

HelloHello

HelloHello

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 121 members 3,236 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: