Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tyrrell94
Level: Powered On

Issue with 'Create File' on File System

Hi All, 

I seem to have a problem with a few flows I have set up, these had all been working and running smoothly in the past, and they seem to have broken over the last couple of days. 

When looking through the history of when the flow has failed, it's failing on the 'Create File' on a file system step with the following error:

"The requested action could not be completed. Check your request parameters to make sure the path"

I know this flow was working in the past, so I know the configuration of the connection is okay. 

When I have tried to select the folder location where I want the file to be created I am getting the following error. 

"error executing the api '/api/datasets"

I want to know if anyone else is having this issue, I am stuck at the moment as I don't think there is anything I can do to fix this, as I believe its a problem with the flow action rather than my process. 

I have checked the data connection, that seems to be okay. I have also tried to use other data connections to other file system locations and these are also not working. 

The account being used for the connection is okay. I have the correct password and account name etc. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Issue with 'Create File' on File System

Hi @Tyrrell94 ,

I tested Create file action on my side and this feature is available.

154.PNG156.PNG

Please try updating the Gateway to the latest version, then re-creating the connection to the File system and seeing if similar errors still exist.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
samantas
Level: Power Up

Exactly same is happaning for me. There is some email 10 out of 100 email which is throwing error - "The requested action could not be completed. Check your request parameters to make sure the path '//4000704127.pdf' exists on your file system." 

I am not sure what change there. 

Also I notice if I retry to process those failed email, it is processing one at a time(not picking all unread email) which is very disgusting.

Please let me know if anyone has any solution. Thanks in advance.

Tyrrell94
Level: Powered On

No luck. 

Tried updating the data gateway, like suggested. Then re-creating the connection, but I am still getting the same error. 

flowerror.PNG

@v-bacao-msft 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Tyrrell94 ,

Sorry for my late reply!

What's the situation with you now, this issue involves Gateway, we may not provide more accurate assistance.

If you are still troubled by this issue, please consider contacting MS Support for further assistance.

46.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 3,695 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: