cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShraddhaShah
Level: Powered On

Make Flow Available to all user

Hi,

I have a Office 365 subscription. In that I am having multiple users Outlook account configured. Now my requirement was that if any new mail received then details regarding that mail should be stored into SharePoint online list. I created Flow App and it worked successfully. But I need that that should be available to all of my user so that when they receive mail the SharePoint Online list should be populated with the detail.

Currently Flow app is triggers when new mail arrive on the outlook mail account by which the flow app is created.

Example : Created flow app with user User-A. When mail received in User-A mail account the flow app worked. There is another user User-B, I want that when new mail arrived in User-B email account then also the same flow app should be triggered.

How should I achive this?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Make Flow Available to all user

Hi ShraddhaShah,

Are you planning on gathering information from all incoming emails to a SharePoint list using Flow? Your list is going to fill up really fast :-).

Take a look at the screenshot below which is to review all the incoming emails. As you can see, you can add multiple To email addresses and possibly even groups, however, you can only add one From email address. Now, you do have the functionality to filter through your subject as a condition. Either way you will have to build a custom Flow for this.

Capture.JPG

Perumal
Level 10

You can not achieve this with Microsoft Flow. In Microsoft Flow, we create connections which bind to a single mailbox, so each Flow can monitor a mailbox alone.

Highlighted
StuartMiller
Level: Powered On

I'm curious about the use case.  It's a pretty solid general rule that you don't want email in SharePoint.  That's what Exchange/Outlook is for, not SharePoint.

Is this for every email across the organization?  Why?  Is it for very specific types of email, representing a small subset of emails, perhaps pertaining to a particular project?

Have you looked up and considered using Outlook Rules (which you can export for all users to use) and forwarding to a SharePoint list that's set up to receive incoming email (or the Content Organizer), or better yet, just use the SharePoint Site Mailbox (links below)?

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Overview-Use-a-site-mailbox-to-collaborate-with-your-team-4...

http://www.businessproductivity.com/how-to-effectively-use-a-site-mailbox-in-sharepoint-2013/

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 546 members 6,527 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: