cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobinWelsh
Level: Power Up

New to Flow - a replacement for paper checklists?

Hi

Apologies for the long message, hoping someone out there can give me some tips/point me in the right direction.

I have just had office 365 installed and learning of its features. Have been looking at an online replacement for paperchecklists.

I am in real estate and have a chekclist fo each step. For EG a New Lease (when a house is first leased). Currently use a word doc (see below for an example) which basically follows the 'flow' of what needs to happen. It consists of pretty simple tasks that are then signed off. Some of those tasks have procedures linked to them (to tell user how to do that task) and others have email templates that open up a premade email tempalte (.oft file) where the user is prompted to enter detalis such as an email address etc but ensures the correct info is sent/saves time.

Most importantly at any stage I, as the manager, can see how many of these checklists my employees are dealing with and what stage they are at to. AT certain points along the way they would go on hold until waiting for things (such as a tenant paying move in costs) and then once paid the checklist would start up.

I would like to be have an interrface where I am able to see each employee and have a list of there chekclists/flows. They could go away on holiday and someone can easily log in and see where each checklist is up to. Paper works well but am thinking there would be a good online option for better organisation as we grow as well as making it easier to use templates/see procedures (as currently if you are working on a paper checklist you also have to open up the word doc to click on the hyperlink to open up the procedure/template).

Anyway, should I be looking at Flow for this? If so great, any tips would be appreciated and if not if anyone has any ideas on what i should look at.

Thanks in advance.

Robin

Capture.PNGExample of a checklist

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: New to Flow - a replacement for paper checklists?

Hi @RobinWelsh,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to have an interface where you could see each employee and a list of their checklists?

If you want to have an interface where you could see each employee and a list of their checklists, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

In addition, you could consider take a try to check if your needs could be achieved using PowerApps. More details about PowerApps, please check the following article:

Microsoft PowerApps 

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
RobinWelsh
Level: Power Up

Re: New to Flow - a replacement for paper checklists?

Hi Kris

Thanks for your message.

Yes, that is the idea. Wanting to have an interface to see an overview of each staff members checklists.

No worries, I will checkout powerapps.

Thanks again

Robin

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 384 members 4,586 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: