cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DanielaH
Level 8

Options to increase monthly Flow limit??

Hello,

I urgently need to find a way to increase the flow limit available as part of my Office 365 E3 license to accommodate for the increased PowerApps app and flow usage. My organization has over 10,000 employees globally and the more apps I build the more flows will be required.

The link below suggests that I have 2000 flows per month as part of my current license.

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

My questions:

1. What happens once flows are 'used up' – do users get an error message within the app when the flow is triggered?
  2. Could I purchase the Flow Plan 2 in addition to my E3 license to increase the allowed flows to 15,000 per month? Also, would this add up to 17,000 Flows given the E3 license comes with 2000 flows?
  3. What does Maximum flow frequency mean?

Thanks so much in advance Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mike8
Level 10

Re: Options to increase monthly Flow limit??

Hello DanielaH,

As you said.. 
Here ---> https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/
You can choose a plan that suits you and If you scroll down, you can see that you can also buy 50000 additional runs/month for 40 €

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @DanielaH

For your first question:

Users would get an error message within the app when the flow is triggered if the floes are 'used up'.

For your second question:

You could purchase the Flow Plan 2 in addition to my E3 license to increase the allowed flows to 15,000 per month.however, this wouldn't add up to 17,000 Flows given the E3 license comes with 2000 flows, you couldn't add up the runs and you could only have the max 15,000 per month.

For your third question:

The Maximum flow frequency mean the trigger check max frequency for the date to run the flow.

Best regards,

Alice

DanielaH
Level 8

Hi 

Thanks for your response! Smiley Happy

Could you please give an example regarding "The Maximum flow frequency mean the trigger check max frequency for the date to run the flow."?

I read that E3 license flow allowances get aggregated across the organization. So if we had 5 E3 users, that would mean that we have 5*2000 = 10000 flows to use?

Also this kind of allows one person to use up the flows from the others.. interesting concept.

Mike8
Level 10

Hello DanielaH,

As you said.. 
Here ---> https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/
You can choose a plan that suits you and If you scroll down, you can see that you can also buy 50000 additional runs/month for 40 €

View solution in original post

mowafakgabal
Level: Powered On

Hi, I have reached the maximum number of flows allowed (600), I clicked on the link to add more and I'm unable to purchase as individual plans are not setup yet.

Solutions pls.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 82 members 3,471 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: