cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
girdhari
Level: Powered On

Request changes in a item - workflow status will be pending not approved not rejected

Hi, I am working on simple Approval flow ( office 365 flow). It will be triggered automatically when a new document is created in a document library. My approver will receive a mail to Approve or Reject my document request or he can re-assign the flow.

I am looking for another action named "Request changes/modification in the document". flow status will be changed from blank to pending and on his update it should trigger again to approver to take an action.

May I know how I can achieve this?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Request changes in a item - workflow status will be pending not approved not rejected

Hi @girdhari,

Could you please explain more details about the workflow status that you mentioned?

Is it a Choice type column in the Sharepoint libarary?

Best regards,

Alice

girdhari
Level: Powered On

Re: Request changes in a item - workflow status will be pending not approved not rejected

Yes.. it is a choice column.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @girdhari,

I have made a test to create a "workflow status" column with choice type in the sharepoint libaray.

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Condition as below:

@empty(triggerBody()?['workflow_x0020_status']?['Value'])

Best regards,

Alice

Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @girdhari!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! Have you had an opportunity to apply @v-yuazh-msft‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Flow Community Manager
>