cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShokyK
Level: Power Up

Send Group email attachment to sharepoint

How can I have an attachment that was sent to a groups email uploaded to the groups sharepoint storage? Seems like it would be a simple thing - but the only options I see in Flow is to access folders in my own mailbox and not the group inbox...

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Send Group email attachment to sharepoint

Unfortunately there currently isn't a pre-built connector/trigger to do what you are wanting.  There is the Trigger for "when an email is received" but that is only for your email and you can't configure it to monitor an O365 Group Mailbox.  There's the Shared Mailbox trigger but again that can't be configured to monitor an O365 Group Mailbox.  I'm not sure if someone else on here has some kind of work-around perhaps with the SharePoint HTTP request action to get emails and extract their attachments from an O365 Group Email.  That might be something to look into.  In the meantime, if this is a feature you want, there is an idea posted on the Ideas section that I encourage you to vote on: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Office-365-Group-email-Trigger/idi-p/67690/page/12#co...

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Unfortunately there currently isn't a pre-built connector/trigger to do what you are wanting.  There is the Trigger for "when an email is received" but that is only for your email and you can't configure it to monitor an O365 Group Mailbox.  There's the Shared Mailbox trigger but again that can't be configured to monitor an O365 Group Mailbox.  I'm not sure if someone else on here has some kind of work-around perhaps with the SharePoint HTTP request action to get emails and extract their attachments from an O365 Group Email.  That might be something to look into.  In the meantime, if this is a feature you want, there is an idea posted on the Ideas section that I encourage you to vote on: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Office-365-Group-email-Trigger/idi-p/67690/page/12#co...

ShokyK

OK - Thanks for the info

ShokyK

and added my vote

>