cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joans
Level: Powered On

Sending from shared mailbox but not as on behalf of

Hi all!

I use flow to create emails for my team but everytime an email is sent it would always come from

Jo Sneider on Behalf of Spartacus team - I want to change this setting to read as sent from Spartacus team (which is a shared mailbox).

I think I have tried every config to try this out but to no access.

I am currently using "Send email from a sharedmailbox" previously I have used just "Send email" but both have the same results for every email it to is sent from the person who made the flow despite changing the permissions for the whole team to use.

Please help!

Groootttt.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sending from shared mailbox but not as on behalf of

Hi @joans,

As you said, the microsoft flow could only send the email with the email send from the person who made the flow, if you want  a user to send an email with the email send from a shared mailbox,

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
joans

I actaully managed to bypass this.

The DL that I wanted to send this for - I was made admin and now it works wonders Smiley Happy

Answer: Be an admin to that DL.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @joans,

As you said, the microsoft flow could only send the email with the email send from the person who made the flow, if you want  a user to send an email with the email send from a shared mailbox,

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

joans

Oh this is heart breaking! Smiley Sad 

Highlighted
joans

I actaully managed to bypass this.

The DL that I wanted to send this for - I was made admin and now it works wonders Smiley Happy

Answer: Be an admin to that DL.

>