cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Sharepoint Get Items is now reporting "List View Not Found...". This quit working today.

Any itea why my Get Items action is no longer finding anything?  I am 100% certain there should be two results in this action.  This has been working for 3 weeks without flaw.  There is not a max item issue here either.

{
"status": 400,
"message": "List View Not Found\r\nclientRequestId: 0edbd306-e01f-4e2f-8870-8a21e1266608\r\nserviceRequestId: 40b1c89e-60a7-8000-aff5-3e9d4090f601"
}

image.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Sharepoint Get Items is now reporting "List View Not Found...". This quit working today.

Huh... apparently, I erroneously interpreted the "List Columns by View" as a field to enter only the columns required.  Obviously, that was wrong, and it was asking for a pre-defined view from Sharepoint.  I have no idea why this ever worked.  Anywho, I cleared the field and all is well.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Sharepoint Get Items is now reporting "List View Not Found...". This quit working today.

Huh... apparently, I erroneously interpreted the "List Columns by View" as a field to enter only the columns required.  Obviously, that was wrong, and it was asking for a pre-defined view from Sharepoint.  I have no idea why this ever worked.  Anywho, I cleared the field and all is well.

amralomari
Level: Powered On

So, how to limit it to a certain column??

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@amralomari ,

I did not do this, but it appears you can create a vew in sharepoint with the columns you want, and then enter that view name in the flow action.

>