cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

What a suprise

So after abandoning our powerapp deployment in december last year due to the complete lack of stability of the service we decided to give it another shot.

1st time of using the service again and guess what.. a failure..

Converting 4 x documents from a docx to pdf using onedrive for business, 2 processed, the next one..

<h2>Our services aren't available right now</h2><p>We're working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

Come on microsoft, this is meant to be business grade, not failing and wasting our time.  If you have a problem then keep the flow running until its resolved so that completes as expected as now we have data loss which is unnaceptable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Email in flow now working

so i reached out to my support team and this is what i was told should be able to help you.

This one's a known issue that arises when the Connection between PowerApps and Flows gets busted. Please delete the Flow as a DataSource and re-add it. Here's a  similar Forum Post that will help

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/flow-launched-from-powerapps-error/m-p/43399

34 REPLIES 34
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: What a suprise

Hi @ Delid4ve,

Do you want to convert the .docx file to .pdf file using onedrive for business?

I have a .docx file in onedrive for business as screenshots below:

5.png

To convert the .docx file to .pdf file, you could create a flow as screenshots below:

6.png

The flow would run successfully as below:

7.png

And the .pdf file would be created in onedrive for business as screenshots below:

8.png

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Administrator
Administrator

Hey there!

Really sorry to hear about your data loss Smiley Sad - That sucks and its totally not acceptable.

Is there any way we can be of help now, on the back end of all of that?

Please do let me know.

Thanks!

jsarnold
Level 8

Having the same issue. We attempted recreating the Flow, but still experiencing issues with the Convert File and Convert File from path functions that were previously working (HTML to PDF). 

Administrator
Administrator

Hi jsarnold,

I have heard this same complaint from one other over the weekend. 

Is the issue persisting? Please let me know and if so, i will alert engineering.

jsarnold
Level 8

Thank you for following up. Stil having trouble, although the priblem has changed. I think the issue may be due to the fact I was passing HTML, instead of passing the table and using Flow's Data Operations to construct the HTML. 

The beta app/flow work flawlessly for the first few days. When the issues first arose, it happened during the Convert File step, and the Error Details: HTML

flow.JPG

Then the problemed evolved to:

flow2.JPG

Error Details: Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_file' inputs at line '1' and column '1761': 'The template language expression 'triggerBody()['Createfile_FileContent']' cannot be evaluated because property 'Createfile_FileContent' doesn't exist, available properties are 'Createfile_FileName, Sendanemail_To'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Could be a long shot though. 

DuffmanA
Level: Powered On

Hi 

We are also experiencing issues with flows that were working last week.

Capture.PNG

And this is the step error.

Capture1.PNG

Whats actually acceptable ?

Thanks

Administrator
Administrator

So i spoke to the team today, this convert file action got messed up and theyre working to fix it now.

Very sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused. I will update when i have word that it is fixed.

jsarnold
Level 8

This is happening across multiple functions:

flow.PNG

jsarnold
Level 8

The same error seems to be impacting all flows that are called from PowerApps. 

gbuhre

I'm having the same issues with ALL my flows.   Very frustrating2018-03-01_16-14-11.jpg

Administrator
Administrator

All your flows are failing?

gbuhre

Any of them that have to do with Send email.

gbuhre

Email not working

2018-03-01_16-27-57.jpg

gbuhre

Email in flow now working

Now I can't even select Email as an option.   I'm getting an error the says  Failed to fetch.  2018-03-02_8-56-55.jpg

Administrator
Administrator

Have you tried deleting your email connection and remaking it?

gbuhre

When I try an add email back it says failed to fetch email.   See screen shot is my last post.

gbuhre

Now I can't even get into my flow.   I keep getting an error message the says something went wrong Refrech my page but the error never goes away.    Screen shot included.2018-03-02_9-09-19.jpg

Administrator
Administrator

Can you click the gear in the top right corner of your screen and go to connections and try to delete/remake there?

gbuhre

It said it worked but I haven't recieved any emails.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 421 members 5,706 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: