Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MohamedMoustafa
Level: Power Up

pdf flow

Dear,All

how are you i hope nice day for all 

i have problem and i want solve this problem 

i made flow to create pdf when i put item in sharepoint list create pdf and save pdf to document library and work well 

my problem i want make in this pdf calendar like emplyee work 10 days in month i want make (X) in this days and put this days in pdf 

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-22 at 5.53.19 PM.jpegi want make like this picture if this month = 31 put 31 days in pdf if =30 put 30 in pdf if 28 put 28 in pdf

Best regards

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: pdf flow

Hi @MohamedMoustafa 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow you have built so far? That way it will be easier for us to identify the issue and assist you with a workaround/ solution. 

You can keep adding columns to an html table, create a temporary file and then convert that to PDF too. You might also try the populate a word template action and create a word template for that which can later be coverted to a PDF with all the attributes as needed. Also, please share more details on the scenario that you are building so that we can better assist you. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

MohamedMoustafa
Level: Power Up

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-22 at 5.53.19 PM.jpeghello , i want make pdf like this i want take the date of month from calendar and put im pdf if this month 30 days put from 1 to 30 if 28 put 28 if 31 put 31 this month in this picture = 31 i hope i explane you right

@yashag2255 wrote:

Hi @MohamedMoustafa 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow you have built so far? That way it will be easier for us to identify the issue and assist you with a workaround/ solution. 

You can keep adding columns to an html table, create a temporary file and then convert that to PDF too. You might also try the populate a word template action and create a word template for that which can later be coverted to a PDF with all the attributes as needed. Also, please share more details on the scenario that you are building so that we can better assist you. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Super User
Super User

Hi @MohamedMoustafa 

PDF formatting and conversion from PDF to modify the contents is currently not supported as a direct action in Flow. If you think this should be added as a functionality, please raise an idea or upvote any similar ones here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Hope this Helps!

Gristy
Level 10

If you have that word document genearted, you can then use the OneDrive action to convert it to a PDF.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 323 members 3,617 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: