Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

"when a new email arrives in a shared mailbox" Error

Hi,

I'm trying to implement the "When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox" trigger, but I'm getting the following error:

{
  "status": 404,
  "message": "The specified object was not found in the store., The process failed to get the correct properties.\r\nclientRequestId: 869f55b5-ccaf-47f5-a43d-4ec5b429aab2\r\nserviceRequestId: e8a84c95-c423-44b5-a586-775f75fc4fe3",
  "source": "office365-wus.azconn-wus-01.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

I saw similar threads and tried many of the workarounds, including removing the semicolon.  I was unable to pick or re-select the Inbox, instead I got an error when I tried to do that:

sps_flow_shared_mailbox_issue_2019-05-25_22-54-45.pngerror when attempting to change Folder

Here's a full screenshot of my flow w/ the error:

sps_flow_shared_mailbox_issue_2019-05-25_23-10-53.png

I created the shared mailbox and added myself as a member. I've confirmed that the mailbox is recieving the test messages I'm sending.  

If anyone has any thoughts that would be appreciated.

-Jamie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: "when a new email arrives in a shared mailbox" Error

Hi,

I created a shared mailbox and tried replicating the steps and it works for me. Check these steps and try out: 

Is the shared mail box that you have created coming in prompts? 

p1.png

Removing the semi colon kind of worked:

p2.png

p3.png

You could also re-check the shared mailbox configuaration in the admin center. To test out the scenario, you can try using your own mail address in the "Mailbox Address" input of the flow. Send an email to yourself and check if that works. 

Edit: Try deleting the current outlook connection and create a new one. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I created a shared mailbox and tried replicating the steps and it works for me. Check these steps and try out: 

Is the shared mail box that you have created coming in prompts? 

p1.png

Removing the semi colon kind of worked:

p2.png

p3.png

You could also re-check the shared mailbox configuaration in the admin center. To test out the scenario, you can try using your own mail address in the "Mailbox Address" input of the flow. Send an email to yourself and check if that works. 

Edit: Try deleting the current outlook connection and create a new one. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @yashag2255 ,

I hadn't tried deleting the outlook connection. That seems to have done it.

-Jamie

Super User
Super User

@Anonymous Perfect!

Thanks, 

RMS_MP
Level: Power Up

I'm having this same issue.  I tried the above with no luck.  Any other thoughts?

Super User
Super User

Hi @RMS_MP can yo ulease post a screenshot of the error that you are getting? it will help us better understand and resolve the issue. 

RMS_MP

I have full access to this mailbox.  I'm able to get this exact same flow working with an alternate shared mailbox, but not this one for some reason.

Flow NB Error.PNGFlow NB Flow.PNG

JoVa

Hi, this resolution is not helping me. Could you help?

I have problem with Flow trigger When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox. I got error: "message": "Error from token exchange: Connection europe-002/logicflows/9f88479c-7511-4de2-9747-7a048bc78d84@https://europe-002.azure-apim.net/ is not

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 94 members 3,312 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: