cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gopi
Level: Powered On

update multiple rows in Sql table

How can I update multiple rows in SQL which meets certain filter in my flow?

For now, my flow is updating only first row which meets filter criteria.

Attached is my flow and database.Capture3.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture1.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: update multiple rows in Sql table

Hi @Gopi,

Do you click the "See more" button of "Get rows" action within right Dynamic content panel?

Please consider take a try to click the "See more" button of "Get rows" action within right Dynamic content panel to check if the id dynamic content would be shown up.

Best regards,

Kris

All Replies
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Gopi,

Could you please share more details about the Ask in PowerApps dynamic content filled within Filter Query field of the "Get rows" action?

Could you please show more details about the parameters of TestLates.Run() function within your PowerApps app?

How many records does the "Get rows" action return?

Further, do you pass the Row id data from PowerApps app to the Row id field of the "Update row" action of your flow?

I think there is something wrong with your "Update row" action, if you fill the data from your PowerApps app within Row id field of the "Update row" action, the flow would only update the only record whose Row id is equal to the data you passed from your PowerApps app.

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My SQL table's data structure as below:21.JPG

Please take a try with the following workaround:18.JPG

Within "Get rows" action, Filter Query field set to Ask in PowerApps dynamic content of the PowerApps trigger. Within "Update row" action, Row id field set to id dynamic content of the "Get rows" action.

The flow works successfully as below:19.JPG

22.JPG

My PowerApps app's configuration as below:

20.JPG

The OnSelect property of the Button control set to following formula:

'20180412_case12'.Run("UserID eq '"&Dropdown1.Selected.Value&"'")

Best regards,

Kris

Gopi
Level: Powered On

Hi Kris,

First of all thank you so much for your help!

Get rows is working fine for me. It is returning 3 rows which are correct but in update row, it is not showing me any ID field even though in my sql table I have given ID. 

Capture2.JPGCapture1.JPG

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Gopi,

Do you click the "See more" button of "Get rows" action within right Dynamic content panel?

Please consider take a try to click the "See more" button of "Get rows" action within right Dynamic content panel to check if the id dynamic content would be shown up.

Best regards,

Kris

>