cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EDavis

1 of your flow(s) have failed

Hi. I'm new to PowerAutomate and only knew it existed when my manager received a "1 of your flow(s) have failed" notification. I'm in a new role and we have a very small team with no knowledge of this. The previous team member is likely to have set it up and has now left. It appears to come from an MSForm which would then send an email to the team mailbox and autopopulate an excel spreadsheet on Teams. I have done some updates to the spreadsheet and amended the worksheet name so I think this may be the cause of the notification. However, I can't see how I can check that in the set up of the Form. Again, it may be ownership.  The team is the owner, I am an admin but can't see where I would be able to check what has been set up.  I appreciate there's lots of questions here.  Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
max81
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

You should send you a copy of this flow so you will be the owner of the flow.

Than you can delete the old own und check directly in your flow what the problem is.

EDavis

Thank you so much for your response but I must confess, I don't know how or where to check a copy of the flow. I can't see how to access/review it. 

Click on your flow and up the top in the gray bar you should see export. Export it as a zip and import it to a personal environment where you have full access to it

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,571)