cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul69

2 outlook mail box : I need to receive notifications in my first mail box when I reveive a mail in the second one

Hello every one,

I need your help.

I have 2 outlook mail box  and I need to receive a notifications in my first mail box when I reveive a mail in the second one.

I tried many flows and no succes.

Can you help me please !

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Paul69 ,

Thanks for updating.

Please try to clear browser caches and try again.

You could also try to sign in with InPrivate mode then create the connection to the send email address.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Paul69 

Can you please share a screenshot of the flow you have built so far? 

Do you just want a notification or want to forward the entire email that has arrived in mailbox 1 to mailbox 2? 

One way of doing this would be to create a flow with the outlook connection to the mailbox 1 and then use the trigger "when an email arrives" and then the action -> send an email (here, in the to field put the email address of the second mailbox) and type the content of the mail as a notification or put appropriate componenets of the mail to be forwarded. Makes sense?

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Paul69 ,

Do you want to send an email notification to Email box1 when an email arrives to Email box2?

First, you need to create a connection to Email box2. You could switch connection to Email box2 under My connections.

Then create a flow likes below, so that the flow will be triggered when a new email arrives in Email box2, then Send email to Email box1.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your answers.

Yes I just want to send a notification to my mail box 1 when a mail arrrives in mail box 2

The thing is I use this flow but I can't change the connexion for "when I receive a mail". it's stay on my mail box 1.

I use "add a connexion" but it added my first mail box automaticaly and i can't change it

Hi @Paul69 ,

Thanks for updating.

Please try to clear browser caches and try again.

You could also try to sign in with InPrivate mode then create the connection to the send email address.

Best regards,

Mabel

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,653)